RE-IGNITE Return to Work Program
Job Description The 2021 RE-IGNITE program will take place over a 16-week period, beginning in March. As a returner, you will be immersed into the Moody's organization, and experience our unique culture through hands-on projects, leadership development and networking opportunities. Additionally, returners will benefit from a bespoke support program including returner coaching, support, guidance, and mentorship. Being part of the program also provides the potential opportunity for a permanent role with Moody's Corporation in areas including Sales, Sales Operations, Technology, Finance, Data and Analytics.
Programs would either be run virtually or based out of our New York office. At the end of the program, permanent positions may be available in other US locations.
- Minimum of a 2-year career hiatus by March 2021
- Experienced Hire (5+ years professional experience in one or more of the areas listed below)
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently - proactive, flexible, diligent, demonstrating critical thinking, resourcefulness and initiative
- Excellent communications skills - oral and written. Well-structured and logical thoughts
- Highly organized and efficient with ability to manage own workflow/priorities and meet deadlines
- Motivation & drive to work for Moody's
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Library Sciences, Data Science/Analytics, Engineering or any related technical field
- 5+ years' experience understanding, communicating, and prioritizing technology business requirements in a role such as Product Manager or Program Manager
- Prior experience at a financial technology firm, financial institution or other data-intensive setting is a plus
Credit Risk roles
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in Economics, Finance, Business or another quantitative field is a plus; CFA is a plus
- Four to six years of experience in finance credit analysis that included assigning risk ratings to issuers and transactions
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical problem solving required
Corporate and Finance roles
The closing date for applications is the 22 nd of November 2020, however we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for a major in Finance, Accounting, Project Management, Human Resources and or financial mathematics. Certifications such as PMP, SHRM or CPA holder, as relevant
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and tools in a financial/banking environment
- Relevant direct work experience gained from a financial institution or consultancy firm
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.