Real Estate Accountant (Temp)
Fast growing real estate firm seeks an accountant for a six month assignment.
- Strong accounting knowledge and background to be able to review financials statements, check consistency, and accuracy.
- Maintain books of corporate entities, especially with the conversion and all intercompany balances.
- Real Estate knowledge is a plus, even though the role deals with Europe and is different than the US
- MRI knowledge is a plus (but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of investment accounting (for the upper tiers entities)
- Very good communication and written skills, as we deal with lots of third parties and also internally with other departments (Asset management, finance, HR) and UK team.
- Good attention to details (lots of paperwork to read and complete for different purposes)
- Well organized and good with following-up. Due to the large amount of information received daily (from the UK), it is easy to get lost and overwhelmed
- French or Spanish is a plus but not mandatory
- Able to adapt to and react to new requests
Must be able to start immediately
Candidates can send their MS WORD resume directly to Michael.Bernstein@phytontalent.com