Real Estate Paralegal
Our client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal for their downtown Manhattan location.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing title, deed and entity documents;
Review and approve the title vesting use for trusts, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations.
- Review trust asset requests and POA requests.
- Review Pledge requests.
- Create custom mortgage closing documents
- Work with the closing department to ensure all entity closing questions are answered, approve any necessary changes to closing documents
- Work with Private Bankers and Financial Advisors to provide assistance in a timely manner
Work with Relationship Managers and Loan Processors to provide assistance on loan vesting requests.
- Provide high quality customer service
- Work closely with our mortgage lending team during loan origination to meet underwriting guidelines
- Prefer 3- 5 years' experience reviewing trusts, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, corporations and other real estate title related documents
- Real Estate Paralegal exp. or residential lending preferred
- Experience preparing mortgage and/or real estate closing documents
- Knowledge and understanding of title commitments
- A good understanding of Entity lending is a huge plus
- Excellent organization skills
-can work well under pressure to complete requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Computer skills; must be familiar with how to navigate a Microsoft Windows environment and have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Proficient with Adobe and Adobe Pro
- Adhere to turn time commitments while working in a high-volume environment
- Must have excellent teamwork orientation and the ability to work independently in a fast moving environment
- High level of Accuracy and Detail Oriented/multitasking
Organized, can handle multiple requests at one time and prioritize assignment requests.
- Knowledge of mortgage documents and an understanding of the mortgage life cycle Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.