Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Part-Time Receptionist. The essential functions of the job include: being the first contact for clients and visitors, being courteous, compassionate, and professional and providing quality Reception and Client Service. A friendly, outgoing individual with a with a passion for connecting with people and who has office experience will succeed in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors in person or by telephone in a positive and helpful manner
- Take messages and returns calls as necessary
- Direct calls and visitors to the appropriate individual or department
- Comply with applicable policies and procedures and support the Compliance Program
- Alert all departments of incoming fax messages
- Distribute daily outgoing and incoming mail to all departments
- Perform effectively in a high volume environment and in stressful situations
- Handle heavy phone traffic while maintaining courteous and professional demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of essential telephone etiquette
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with co-workers and clients
- Good organizational skills
- Able to type 30-40 Words Per Minute
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization
- Able to multi-task
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality
- Possess a professional demeanor and appearance
- Experience in a client-focused business is a plus
For consideration, please email your resume and a cover letter (a MUST) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, founded in 1983, is a pioneer in the fee-only Wealth Management movement. The firm is dedicated to putting clients’ interests ahead of its own, hiring highly talented people who work as a team to develop the best strategies for clients. We utilize internal experts that specialize in a variety of technical areas and client segments, and are dedicated to providing a personal, warm, caring atmosphere and a high level of service for clients.
The firm’s culture is very collegial with a family atmosphere in which we care for our employees. Our team is very analytical, hardworking and yet looks to develop new ideas that will help it sustain and accelerate our growth into the future.
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer.