- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 13 Dec 18
- Hire, train and supervise all data distribution personnel and activities to insure all data requests are handled efficiently and correctly. Periodically review procedures to insure data requests and deliveries are routed efficiently.
- Analyzes and determine the most efficient use of direct reports to address the client's needs.
- Ensure that all safety procedures and standards are followed and any safety issues are addressed promptly.
- Responsible for monitoring all environmental control systems to provide constant temperature and humidity levels.
- Insures that delivery van is property maintained and a regular maintenance schedule is adhered to.
- Provide monthly production reports and client invoicing information.
- Maintain proper communication between IHS Markit and Client and between departments within IHS.
- Oversee the ordering of office supplies.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.