- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Apr 18
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Recruitment Administrator will report to the AVP-Talent Acquisition Relationship Manager and is responsible for providing support to the recruiting team to execute regional recruiting strategies that strengthen organizational capabilities to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives.
This position is a key client service role responsible for partnering directly with recruiters, internal and external clients in a professional, diligent and courteous manner. The Recruitment Administrator ensures the timely and accurate scheduling, coordination, and processing of applicants and candidates. This role is also responsible for handling and directing calls from both internal and external clients related to recruitment. The Recruiting Administrator also participates and works on special projects and audits and ensures compliance with company and employment policies regarding hiring practices.
• Schedule interviews as directed by recruiters
• Co-ordinate interview process and communicate interview details to candidates and interviewers, making certain they have all of the information necessary
• Ensure timely and accurate input and update of applicant data in recruiting database to maintain candidate status and data integrity
• Assist to co-ordinate internal and external job postings
• Ensure that all communication with internal and external applicants is professional
• Partner with recruiter(s) to ensure integration of recruiting processes and provides recruiting services in alignment with business need
• Ensures that all internal / external visitors and candidates are greeted and directed in a professional courteous and timely manner
• Process candidate expenses for payment
• Ensure that all work assignments are completed on time based on service level agreements and accurately
• Prioritise work assignments to accommodate urgent requests as needed
• Demonstrate a professional and courteous attitude to colleagues at all times.
• Act as an ambassador for the HR department with both internal clients and external clients and vendors
• Partner and maintain a professional, courteous and supportive relationship with recruiting and HR team
• Develop relationships with other departments' associates to allow for the leveraging of support when issues need to be resolved
• Maintain a flexible attitude
• Suggest and recommends process improvements
• Work with team members to develop creative solutions to workflow issues
• Distribute new and updated recruiting policies and procedures as required
• Responsible for providing a comprehensive administrative service to the Recruiters on ad hoc projects (for example, internships program, including organising events such as superdays/hiring days and liaising with internal and external contacts)
Human Resources/Talent Acquisition
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years prior administrative experience with 1 year HR / Staffing experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to all levels of internal and external customers
• Able to demonstrate extensive administration experience, ideally having supported a team of 3 or more individuals
• Experience of working in a HR function including significant involvement in recruitment administration
• Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel with the ability to learn additional programs as needed
• Experience with Sucecssfactors or other HRIS system preferable
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) Kenexa 2xBrassring, advantageous, along with other specialist recruitment software (eg. Candidate Relationship Management system), Linked In Recruiter and / or others)
• Demonstrated Client Care
• Builds Relationships
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organised and efficient
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Work using own initiative and without close supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrates appropriate confidentiality at all times
• Flexible, diligent and dependable
• Strong team player
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.