- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Talent Acquisition team is responsible for attracting, engaging, and acquiring diverse high quality talent for Moody's. The team hires experienced professionals as well as manages a campus recruiting program.
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the recruiting team in executing recruiting regional strategies that strengthen organizational capabilities to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives.
This position is a key client service role responsible for partnering directly with recruiters, internal and external clients in a professional, diligent and courteous manner. The Recruitment Coordinator ensures the timely and accurate scheduling, coordination, and processing of applicants / candidates. This role is also responsible for handling and directing calls from both internal and external clients related to recruitment. The Recruitment Coordinator also participates and works on special projects and audits and ensures compliance with company and employment policies regarding hiring practices.
- Schedule interviews as directed by in-house recruiters
- Coordinate interview process and communicate interview details to candidates and interviewers
- Ensure that all communication with internal and external applicants is professional
- Partner with recruiter(s) to ensure integration of recruiting processes in alignment with business need
- Ensures that all internal / external visitors and candidates are directed in a professional and timely manner
Projects and Process
- Develop reports and presentations relating to the talent acquisition function
- Execute recruiting projects
- Perform regional audits including offer letters and bonuses, and identify findings for remediation
- Responsible for providing comprehensive coordination on projects (e.g. internships program, recruiting events)
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for attracting, engaging, and acquiring diverse high quality talent for Moody's. The team hires experienced professionals as well as manages a campus recruiting program.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to all levels of internal and external customers
- Able to demonstrate administration experience
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel with the ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Building relationships / strong team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates appropriate confidentiality at all times
- Flexible, diligent and dependable
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.