Regulatory Liaison Compliance Associate - Fintech - New York
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Our client, a fintech payment processor, is looking for a Regulatory Liaison Compliance Associate to join their team and assist with monitoring state requirements, audits, reporting and regulations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the regulators;
- Coordinate preparatory work for regulatory exams and third party audits;
- Develop internal policies and procedures necessary to the compliance program as well as training programs for internal staff;
- Hold a CAMS or CFCS certification.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree coupled with +4-6 years of compliance experience in a money transmission, payments, or financial institution. This is an excellent opportunity to build out a comprehensive compliance tool kit. Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call Ben Ellison at +1 646-766-1212.