Regulatory Program Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
We are working with one of the fastest growing regulatory technology firms, who supply a number of client management and risk related products.
The Regulatory Program Manager will be responsible for leading and overseeing program engagements on a technical level in a customer facing role to global banks and institutions. The manager serves as a liaison between senior management, clients, product management, design and engineering.
The position is a great opportunity for any individual with a proven track record of
- Developing and implementing project strategies and maximize synergies between projects
- Developing effective stakeholder management strategies and execution plans to ensure all vital business relationships are secured
- Steering customer relationships at the senior level
- Leading consultants effectively and efficiently
- Understanding of full software lifecycles from end to end
- 4+ years Program Management experience
- Experience working on technical Regulatory programs within financial institutions (AML/ KYC, MiFID II, Client On-Boarding, Compliance)
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Must enjoy problem solving, have solid communication/ writing skills, and be detail-oriented