Regulatory Reporting Implementation Specialist
The Bloomberg TCA/Compliance and Reg. Reporting Implementation team provides our clients exceptional service in the scoping, deployment and integration of our solutions within the framework of their existing businesses. This allows our clients to monitor and perform TCA on their trades, produce Regulatory reporting and surveillance capabilities for each asset classes.
For TCA and Regulatory Reporting, We partner with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to guarantee the solution is a fit for the client's needs. We also work with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure the client has an efficient, exceptional on-boarding experience. What's the role?
To support our growing Regulatory Reporting global customer base, we are looking for a passionate individual to join our Implementation team in New York. In this role, you will project manage the implementation of end to end workflow, ensure project timelines are met, delivery is completed at a high standard and provide proper on-boarding/training to the end client. The RHUB/BTCA Implementation member is responsible for:
We'll trust you to:
- Working with Product managers to review the impact of on-boarding new jurisdictions to the existing RHUB platform and associated systems. This will ensure all pre-requisites for a successful product launch have been considered with any training, documentation and product enhancements having been delivered
- Working with Sales to analyze a client's workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps and propose our solution
- This will include scoping the solution and presenting proposed workflow to the client as well as communicating dependency and additional requirements to Product teams and coordinating the client expectation management
- Project manage implementation of any sale in line with our standard procedures. Working with our global client base to integrate our products to fulfill the client firm's requirements and taking full ownership of delivery of successful implementation to the project timelines
- Working with Product teams on implementation-related new builds to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments
- Ensuring our new clients are setup to use the maximum benefit from our product
- Defining internal implementation procedures and operational process of any new product, functions and workflow
You'll need to have:
- Understand and map client systems and workflows to scope integration work via a Statement of Work
- Project manage complex technical implementations with engineering and the client
- Project manage end to end client workflow and delivery of the service
- Work effectively with the global team in sharing knowledge, communicating and collaborating
- Work effectively with relevant internal stakeholders to deliver successful completion of implementation projects, roll out of new products and coordinate workflow changes where applicable
- On-board and setup the relevant end user functions and features including report rules, exception management rules and alerts, administration/ permission controls, specific user groups/departments set ups(Front Office, Compliance, Best Execution monitoring groups. Technical project managers, System administrator..)
- Document implemented solutions for improved communication between the client and Account Managers and/or Helpdesk
If this sounds like you:
- Develop detailed project plans and demonstrate strong project and time management skills working across multiple internal groups and external vendors and clients
- Ownership to drive the implementation project to a timely completion
- Strong communication skills to ensure transparency and consistency throughout the project
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to network across departments
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of buy-side and/or sell-side trading and compliance workflows
- Keep up to date with the latest market reforms and changes in the industry and our latest product releases
- Working knowledge of the requirements of upcoming/recent regulations (CFTC / EMIR / SFTR / MiFID II including: RTS1, 2, RTS22, RTS 27/28)
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.