Senior Compliance Recruiter
The role is highly public facing where you will draw on your professional experience in financial crime prevention to moderate and program webinars, host events and interact with members, B2B clients and affiliates.
The right candidate must be a polished presenter, have outstanding communication skills, be a quick learner who is self-guided, and personable. An entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and expected - we maintain an agile and innovative environment. We invite creativity and are not afraid to push the envelope.
We are looking for a BSA officer, looking to get out of the rat race but still be involved in financial crimes.
The right candidate is currently or was previously in a compliance, regulatory or law enforcement role, with a deep understanding of the challenges and day-to-day realities of the financial crime fighting community.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the creation and delivery of engaging, highly informative webinars - develop topics and content, coordinate with presenters, and moderate the presentation
- Act as moderator and host a range of online events, including virtual conferences and summits (live once permitted), video chats and more
- Act as an internal SME for the sales, business development and product teams – assist with business development calls and meetings, provide internal trainings, and advise on relevant topics/content for product development
- Assist with speaker identification, recruitment and coordination for conferences, chapter presentations and other virtual and live events
- Support the development of training content in a variety of formats – E-learning, video, podcast, hybrid, etc. – including writing and editing, advising on topics, and content curation
- Assist with curation and maintenance of content in the learning management system
- Assist with client outreach and research to develop training content that meets industry needs
- Support projects to update and improve the Certified Financial Crime Specialist certification credential and its preparatory materials
- Partake in client calls on occasion, involving current and prospective B2B and affiliate accounts lending the "inside” consultative perspective for the conversation
Preferred Skills and Experience
- At least five years of experience in financial crime detection and prevention role(s) as a compliance officer, investigator, regulator or law enforcement
- Prior experience moderating or hosting live and online trainings strongly preferred
- Strong oral communication and conversational skills
- Strong writing skills; ability to write and edit instructional text and audio/video scripts
- Prior experience with at least one learning management system a plus