- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Research Manager - MIS Research & Outreach Process, Controls and Reporting
Location: New York, NY, USAThe MIS Research & Outreach Process, Controls and Reporting group provides oversight and governance across research and outreach activities. The Research Manager will provide support across the team in establishing best practices, standardizing existing processes and creating new processes if necessary.
- Provide coordination support and work closely with the program team for the outreach governance forum; consolidating statuses, highlighting and tracking issues/risks, identifying key tasks, preparing meeting materials, and maintaining follow-up tracking
- Work closely with program manager and program pillar leads to establish governance and direction for rating groups; and assist program management with the development and recording of outreach best practices, guidelines, and process controls
- Liaise across stakeholder groups to establish and share best practices for outreach related activities
- Review existing and new outreach processes, identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and enhance controls
- Assist in formation of communications that will be delivered to the ratings groups around governance and best practices
Experience and Skills
- Proven leadership skills with a positive, can-do attitude
- Minimum 3-4 years professional relevant work experience, BA/BS required; concentration in a business related discipline helpful but not required
- Project management experience is a strong plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills are necessary
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills, able to think at a high strategy level
- Exceptional attention to detail relating to process documentation, meeting minutes, follow up tracking, and metrics tracking / reporting, creating, modifying, manipulating high volumes of data (as needed)
- Genuine interest and comfortable working in a fast paced environment with senior stakeholders and a global team
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.