Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Residential Loan Closing Administrator role, for a Private Bank based in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 1+ years’ experience with knowledge of Loan or Mortgage Operations/Closing/Processing/Administration. The role is initially remote but would require working in the midtown office eventually.
- Prepare and review loan closing and funding documentation in an accurate and timely manner for a range of SFR 1-4 loan products: Modestly complex borrower entities; Detached, condo and co-op property types; Permanent and line of credit purposes.
- Work with internal business partners at various levels to research and resolve transaction concerns.
- Complete prefunding and assist post-closing with any closing errors/corrections as necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide expert and up-to-date client service.
- Recognize issues that demand escalation, determine the appropriate Bank contact, and act as liaison between the client and relevant group(s) in order to successfully resolve issues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired.
- 1+ years in Loan or Mortgage Operations/Closing/Processing/Administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of residential and commercial loan systems (Netoxygen, TotalPlus, ML and/or IL) is a plus.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and time management skills.
This Residential Loan Closing Administrator role is located in midtown Manhattan so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $50-70k base plus 10-18% target bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**