InteInternational securities firm is
- Daily BAU market risk production including adjustment of strategic data, producing management level daily reports and management of strategic risk sign off processes
- Management of limits and breaches distribution
- Producing monthly Volcker for US and Canada desks (Regulatory) and coordination of attestation.
- Produce and contribute to the creation of Tier 1 committee packages such as the Risk Management Committee, Board Risk Committee, Americas Risk Committee, Management Committee and Market Risk Management Committee.
This role in the IDM reporting team is critical to delivering insightful MI and analysis in a timely manner for Market Risk and Credit Risk Reporting. This role is essential to the IDM reporting team to maintain the required attention to detail across the broader team to uncover risks and highlight issues to senior stakeholders.
- Participant in the Risk and Finance reporting processes including validation of data integrity, production and delivery of daily reports as well as coordination and realisation of new reporting requests
- Identify and resolve BAU reporting issues by liaising with Business Stakeholders & Technology (IT)
- Review and preparation of various internal management, committee, and Board packs
- Automate and/or work with the IDM Development team to reduce/improve manual reporting processes and optimize existing reports
- Make a direct impact on the design and quality of risk and finance reporting delivered to all parties
- Take an active role in managing the impact of strategic technological projects on IDM controls and reporting deliverables
- Build strong working relationship with regional IDM teams and stakeholders across the global business