Risk Specialist - Assistant Vice President
Position Overview Job Title:
Risk Specialist Corporate Title:
Vice President Location:
New York, NY Overview
Deutsche Bank is exposed to a number of risks on a daily basis. The Risk function has group-wide responsibility for the management and control of all credit, market & operational risks. Credit Risk Management (CRM) is an independent credit approval and monitoring function within Deutsche Bank. The CRM ABS New York Team is a specialized credit team within Risk which covers a diverse portfolio of Securitization facilities in conjunction with global CRM ABS teams. You will be required to handle the workflow for a dedicated portfolio of counterparties including the annual credit and rating reviews, monitoring and updating of ratings as needed, and handle respective transactions in a timely manner, following the credit standards and approved credit processes of Deutsche Bank. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and an environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Credit officer responsibility for banking book securitization exposures across various asset classes including consumer, residential mortgage, corporate and/or non-performing loans
- Preparation of rating and credit analyses for a defined portfolio of existing and newly originated securitization transactions
- Set up new borrowers and associated limits, Information gathering, and inputting for regulatory capital requirements, portfolio reviews and stress testing process
- Monitor portfolio and individual facility developments in accordance with the team's key operating procedures
- Preparation and presentation of sector/asset class reviews
- Develop working relationships with the respective credit risk, infrastructure functions (e.g. Finance, Risk Methodologies, Credit Ops) and front office teams
- University degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Prior experience in a financial institution, specifically within a credit risk function is preferred however other experience will be considered
- Relevant experience in risk control function/credit analysis; knowledge of securitization and/or corporate credit is a plus
- Basic knowledge in accounting and banking regulation
- Good Excel skills; financial modeling expertise is a plus
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.