Risk Strategy & Innovation,AVP-VP
The Risk division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of decisions making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from enterprise risk management to risk and finance reporting and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and ambitious environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership.
The team provides management support to including strategy, financial management, controls and supervision, audit and regulatory commitments, human capital, and other business management mandates.
We act as the point for interaction in respect of strategy, exposure, limits, and risk mitigation. We also ensure a comprehensive coverage of all significant risks and lead the Risk Appetite Framework. Team provides strategic input into any infrastructure development that changes other Legal Entity to ensure consistency with local requirements. We are looking to develop our departmental operational risk and control framework and corresponding processes.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards Responsibilities:
- You will be part of the GM, IBCM, CUSO/CIB CRO COO team, working with the Innovation & Strategy lead to drive innovation and strategy development and implementation, working closely with senior risk managers across various risk functions
- Use strong technology/data analytic background to support senior risk management to bring groundbreaking technology to deliver deep risk insight, forward looking and dynamic risk solutions
- Apply risk management knowledge to drive key risk initiatives including strategic risk data solutions, fluid analytics capabilities and next generation risk application/platform development, actively engaging throughout the risk product development life cycle and manage project delivery
- Partner with front office, technology and related program leads to design & lead risk workstream to promote innovation culture and talent development.
- Strong risk management background with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience, detailed knowledge in risk management and risk methodology / calculation
- Proficient knowledge of data analytics and its application in risk management with experience in statistics/data science or applications/languages such as R, Python, SQL, VBA, Foundry and Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and good project management skills, understand product development life cycle
- Well organized, hardworking with ability to work independently. Take ownership of tasks and manage delivering under tight timelines with a high quality
- Outstanding teammate with excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships across multiple functions and levels.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.