Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Risk & Capital Assistant Director role for a Financial Institution located in midtown Manhattan. Our client requires at least 5+ years’ experience at an International Bank or Consultancy firm with strong Capital Risk, Derivatives knowledge and Regulatory/Governance experience (Basel, Volcker, Dodd Frank).
- Follow and analyze regulatory developments relating to derivatives products.
Provide analytical and quantitative support to policy making discussions.
- Relay regulatory developmental impacts (Basel Capital Accords) across main jurisdictions with a focus on market and counterparty risk.
- Promote engagement with policy makers and contribute to papers on key topics (responses to regulatory publications, consultations, and discussion documents).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent demonstratable experience and excellent understanding of Capital Risk and Derivatives.
- CFA or FRM is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working with capital risk, regulatory updates, regulatory interpretation, policy updates and analyzing risk factors relating to capital management.
- Strong team-player and project management skills is a must.
- Candidate must have high attention-to-detail, be efficient, analytical and hold excellent communication skills.
This Risk and Capital Assistant Director role is located midtown Manhattan so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $120,000 - $130,000 base plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **email@example.com**