SQL Server Database Technologist
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Well established financial analytics firm seeks a SQL Server Database technologist who will be responsible for database application development in a SQL Server environment.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Optimize database design to meet user and performance requirements.
- Create enterprise level ETL processes with SQL Server Integration Services.
- Analyze new data feeds and build the associated data models (Erwin) and database schemas.
- Some database server system administration, storage administration.
- A minimum of two years of experience SQL Server database development
- Strong skills with SQL language in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Programming experience with T-SQL, Data Modeling (ERwin).
- VBA or VB.NET.
- Microsoft Access or Excel.
- Windows command language or PowerShell
- Demonstrated analytical skills; strong ability to interpret analytical data
No visa sponsorships available at this time.
Keywords: SQL Server, DBA, T-SQL
Please refer to Job #23232 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org