SVP Full Stack Engineer
Citi's Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology organization (EIO&T) is driving an innovative Cloud First strategy that works to optimize the IT environment, reduce complexity, and implement high degrees of automation to enable more agile application delivery. We aim to give Citi businesses a competitive edge by leveraging cloud scale architectures and enabling new infrastructure economics. EIO&T operates as a technology company focused on implementing scalable and innovative next gen technology solutions that will shape the future of global banking.
The Full Stack Engineer will be instrumental in building, maintaining and operating the system through all phases of its life. A successful candidate will be responsible for information modeling, data structures and algorithms. Also has responsibility to own the front-end development for one or more products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products. The ideal candidate has experience in modern Micro Services architectures and deployments, and cloud infrastructure and data services. Advanced industry knowledge is key, as well as knowledge in how to bring strong collaboration and interpersonal skills into the team. The role requires a talented technologist with experience architecting and defining engineering processes and best practices to both enhance our public cloud development and ensure success in migrating applications and services to the cloud. Qualifications:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in an Engineering role with commensurate experience in people management.
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Project Management experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Technology Job Family:
Systems & Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting