Join a leading investment research provider, selling a market leading range of products to portfolio managers across the full range of investment houses. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for growing the firm's client base across a territory.
- Global company, with market leading research products across capital markets
- Best in class strategists producing this research
- Premium provider in the space
- Sales team of around 60 globally, with multiple offices in every continent
- Follow-up with all in-bound marketing leads. Qualify the opportunity and promote up to the Sales Manager
- Support regional sales managers in generating new sales to grow the book of business
- Prospect for new business within your assigned territory and/or client segment
- Source event attendees
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns
- Perform analysis of the current territory to identify new opportunities
- 1-2yr experience selling financial services subscriptions (possibly strong internship experience)
- An understanding of the different types of institutional investors and their respective research needs.
- A good understanding and interest in global macro-economics, strategy and investment management.
- Strong communication skills
- Business acumen
- Result orientation
- Relationship building
- Achievement orientation
- Teamwork (willing to support colleagues on tasks not directly related to the job)
- Sense of urgency and fast paced
- Outstanding communication