Sales Executive - Global, leading FinTech business
- $130k + Very attractive compensation
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- The M-Wek Company
- 08 May 18 2018-05-08
Sales Executive, NYC, FinTech An understanding of or interest in complex risk issues for the OTC market is beneficial for this Sales role leading the North America and Canada growth plans. First salesperson in this product line as part of a much bigger sales team overall.
My client a global, multi-faceted FinTech Company is looking for a Sales Executive in their NYC Office - you would be the first salesperson in the US for this, their youngest, most technical proposition as part of a wider range of solutions leading their US and Canada business. Their are a large number of salespeople across other product lines in the office
The role offers you the opportunity & autonomy to build on the sales/business requests the organisation has already plus to build and execute on new pipeline. The Head of the business, London based travels frequently to NY and there are a far greater number of salespeople already in the office as part of the group.
The product is an OTC Derivatives solution that performs complex risk calculations (i.e. XVA) and trade valuations amongst other things and this is the latest in a group of solutions the group offers. The product has a strong, burgeoning reputation (arguably highest ISO rating too) and you would be placing yourself in a particularly strong position as you will ultimately drive the direction of that business moving forward whilst leveraging from others in the group too.
To be successful you will ideally have (beneficial, not essential):
- End to end experience of the Sales lifecycle and pipeline generation (Salesforce a plus). The ability to close
- Overall responsibility for the quality of presentations and strategies, and able to involve subject matter experts
- The ability to anticipate and investigate clients' needs, particularly in relation to OTC portfolios
- OTC Derivatives experience: Risk Metrics, IMO, Compression etc.
- Counterparty Credit Risk, XVA knowledge
We look forward to hearing from you.