Sales Executive, Fixed Income Group, VP
In the multifaceted and evolving market of ETFs, our clients are looking to SPDRs for leadership and education on the growing use of ETFs. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Fixed Income Group as a Sales Executive. Team members will work in a dynamic environment and have real passion for markets and sales. The applicant will have buy side clients and must be willing to expand their network of clients.
As a specialist in our FIG team, you will be responsible for bringing the best of the SPDRs brand and act as a subject matter authority to our growing client base. Your responsibilities will include direct coverage of fixed income managers, prospecting, developing and delivering against sales plans.
To be successful, you will develop a deep understanding of our products, our clients and our firm. Additionally, you should be highly analytical and understand how ETFs fit into the marketplace. You will need to effectively collaborate across the Fixed Income team, our extended Institutional Sales teams, the Capital Markets Group, Marketing, Research and Product teams.
This role reports into the Head of SPDR Fixed Income Group. Primary Responsibilities:
Qualifications / desired skills:
- Responsible for handling existing client relationships within the franchise, to grow revenues and expand the firm's market share
- You will be required to think entrepreneurially about your clients and explore new business opportunities within your mandate
- You will further positive relationships with prospects, clients and internal colleagues
- You will build use cases for the SPDRs - with understanding of their composition and implementation strategies
- You will collaborate with internal resources to deliver the best of State Street to our clients
- You will effectively prioritize and communicate client needs
- You will handle and maintain CRM, pipeline and activities
- Your role will provide for fast career development and significant exposure to clients
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Required, MBA or CFA Preferred
- 5+ years of industry experience, preferably with derivatives, sales and/or Fixed Income experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possess a strong understanding of the financial services industry and global capital markets products
- Motivated individual with a Positive attitude
- Ability to generate creative solutions / analysis
- Intellectually curious and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task long-term and short-term goals and projects effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication, social, and relationship building skills
- Strong quantitative aptitude
- Bloomberg, Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- Travel required - 20% - 40%
About State Street Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them identify risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and engaged employees are critical to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.