We are looking for an assistant to join our Equity Sales team in our New York office.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team handling a broad range of operational activities i.e. scheduling meetings, coordinating conference rooms, conference call lines, meeting planning, phone management, and manage any other ad hoc tasks that may arise
- Co-ordinate and organize European research analyst roadshows both in person and virtual
- Preparing and delivery materials for roadshows – local and domestic (Print, bind and ship or deliver presentations. Manage logistics - mailings, specialized communication packages, track delivery of incoming and outgoing packages to ensure arrival.
- Logistics coordination: including booking hotels, ground transportation, meetings, ordering catering, dinners during the roadshow, calendar invites
- Collaborate and liaise with multiple teams domestically and internationally
- Expense management - receive, review, track and submit for payment on behalf of sales team
- Extensive planning, booking and coordinating domestic and international travel- including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car service arrangements, and travel directions as needed (vis Concur Travel and Expense)
- Liaise with international offices for scheduling, events and client administration requests.
- Coordinate with other assistants and teams on any overlapping schedules (travel, conferences, roadshows, etc.)
- Provide support as needed for internal & external meetings
- Take ownership, coordinating and executing the organization of European research analyst roadshows
- Heavy logistic coordination, including booking domestic and international flights, hotels, other transportation, meetings, lunches, dinners during the roadshow
- Work in partnership with Research and Sales Department assistants in the US and European offices
- Experience working in a corporate setting, financial industry experience is a plus
- Prior experience providing administrative support and/or travel coordination
- Highly organized with strong communication and time management skills
- Adaptability to situations and ever-changing demands
- Proficient with MS Office suite; including Outlook and outlook calendars
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking and a pro-active approach
- Works well with people at all levels
Who we are:
Berenberg Capital Markets LLC (BCM) is a FINRA-registered US-based broker-dealer; headquarter in New York, with branches in Boston, Chicago, and San Francisco. BCM is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG (Berenberg), one of Europe’s leading privately-owned banks, established in 1590. Together BCM and Berenberg cover over 1,000 European and US equities, with a 120+ person research department based out of London and NYC. Building on its strength and expertise across multiple industries, BCM continues to rapidly expand the breadth of research, sales, trading, and Investment Banking services it offers, in order to assist its institutional and corporate clients’ access to the global equity markets. BCM adopts the same principles as its parent company and is committed to building long-term relationships with its clients based on high levels of accountability, responsibility, insight, vision and expertise.
BCM provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to their actual or perceived age, race, creed, religious belief, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, marital status, physical or mental disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or engaging in protected activity (such as opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in proceedings covered by the anti-discrimination statutes) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local law. BCM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.