Sell Side New Business Coordiantor
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Garrison Associates, LLC
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
This role will be responsible for helping to coordinating new business initiatives and projects across the US, including the management of Corporate driven projects.
A Leading Investment Bank in Manhattan is seeking a Full-Time, permanent, New Business Coordinator & Project Manager Associate (Sell-Side).
This role is for a New Business Coordinator and Project Manager in the US and will be located in New York. This role will be responsible for helping to coordinating new business initiatives and projects across the US, including the management of Corporate driven projects.
A key component of the role will be to work with the various businesses across the Bank to understand the business needs and work to implement and maintain processes to support the different products and services offered. This role will entail working closely with the different areas of the firm to understand the risks, costs and operational challenges associated with any new products, services or businesses. This role will also require significant coordination with the other New Business Coordinators in Europe and Asia to ensure the global initiatives are aligned.
The New Business Coordinator must be able to multi-task and prioritize between different initiatives and demands. Excellent organizational and project management skills are a must as the support of new business initiatives will be the main responsibility of this person. The ability to communicate the essential details in an organized, logical way is also integral to the role. This person must be able to handle a variety of work, both in type and quantity, and be able to deal with people of all levels of the organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Act as a New Business Coordinator, bringing together all relevant areas to review any new initiatives. This includes researching new products, services, or other initiatives and working to determine the best way to implement
- Track new business activities
- Understanding of the legal entity structure and various products and services offered by the Bank and its affiliates
- Research and understand new market regulations and analyze the impact to the Bank and its businesses
Professional and Educational Requirements
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- A Master’s degree and/or additional relevant certifications are desirable but not required
- Project Management
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good judgment
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Problem solving
- Ability to meet deliverables within agreed deadlines
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- An understanding of financial markets, related job functions, and relevant risks