- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Mar 18
Senior Administrative Coordinator
Location: New York, NY, USAThe position provides direct administrative support to the Corporate Controller, Vice-President Global Tax and MD - Pricing as well as general support to their teams
- Provide direct support for 3 members of senior management noted above including all aspects of administration with strong focus on calendar management, travel coordination, answering phones and absorption of administrative tasks.
- Support for multiple departments by acting as liaison within Moody's (i.e., Human Resources, Building Services, Technology, etc.) to ensure group's needs are understood and met.
- Prepare, process and reconcile expense reports for 3 members of senior management.
- Process invoices and payment vouchers for the 3 departments.
- Manage and edit department intranet pages and content via SharePoint.
- Edit management level PowerPoint presentations and Word documents for high level communications and board meetings.
- Coordinate and plan department-wide events including group meetings, outings and receptions taking care to stay within prescribed budget. Logistics to include booking conference rooms, audio visual, catering or outside venues.
- Oversee department space usage, coordinating all moves, renovations, space upgrades, etc.
- Manage departmental on-boarding of new hires, consultants and contractors; office space, equipment, technology, security clearance.
- Assist with the preparation and mailing of some basic tax returns and estimated payment vouchers.
- Manage office supplies and mailings.
- Assist with the organization of tax binders.
- Periodic ad-hoc projects.
- 8+ years related experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong skill with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters with discretion
- Very strong organization skills, multi-tasking, and ability to shift priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with Senior Management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to independently compose general correspondence, memos and other documents
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently requiring minimal supervision
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.