Senior Analyst, Finance
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services. Senior Analyst, Finance Job Overview
Serve as project manager for all PPMD Wealth Office programs and solutions. Participate in and assist with the development and delivery of virtual and in-person wealth management education, including content development and SME/speaker coordination. Support and build external vendor relationships and contribute to enhancements for PPMD personal financial well-being. Coordinate leadership reporting for Wealth Office activities. Job Responsibilities
PPMD WEALTH EDUCATION:
- Contribute to enhancements of all Wealth Office services and solutions to offer continuous improvements to meet and exceed PPMD needs
- Provide onsite support for all Deloitte-sponsored wealth education activities
- Coordinate Wealth Office SME team engagement for their participation with wealth programs (webinars, in person programs, etc).
- Manage presentation content edits for PPMD education needs and coordinate with Wealth Office communications manager to ensure appropriate branding for all deliverables.
- Oversee and coordinate webinar production for virtual education/webcasts for PPMDs.
- Explore and deploy enhanced production solutions to offer a better user experience for virtual education (eg, On24, LiveMeeting coordination, flash, podcast, and other mediums) to support PPMD wealth education.
- Contribute to the development of creative collaterals for Wealth Office to provide PPMDs with easy access to Deloitte and other services.
PPMD WEALTH SERVICES:
- Provide support for Wealth Office leadership for activities with external vendors (DWealth and other financial organizations)
- Serve as liaison with firms to provide navigation support and address Financial Advisor needs.
- Serve as onsite coordinator for all Deloitte-hosted events.
- Maintain relationships with DWealth firms and participate with vendor events as available.
- Manage data analytics to track program development and impact for wealth solutions.
- Work with Wealth Office communications manager to maintain updates for DWealth DeloitteNet content.
PPMD TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION:
- Provide support for upgrades/enhancements to proprietary technology tools (WealthPlanner, WealthPortal)
WEALTH OFFICE LOGISTICS:
- Provide program management for Wealth Office activities to ensure consultation with SMEs/other contributors resulting in quality solutions and timely delivery.
- Manage metrics for Wealth Office leadership reporting and create management presentations for Finance team to offer transparency about the Wealth Office team activities.
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Well organized and has a high degree offocus on details and logistics
- Works proactively; is solution-driven;responds promptly to client outreach
- Able to manage access to highlyconfidential firm and personnel data; highest level of integrity andprofessionalism
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite(Excel, Word and PowerPoint), SharePoint/ShareFile; adept with learning newtechnologies
- Financial services industry experiencepreferred but not required
- For (internal) Deloitte candidates:Individual has in-depth knowledge of Firm's organization and systems; possessesan established network of contacts across FSS/Enabling Areas
- Preferredoffice location in the NYC/Tristate area
At Deloitte, our professional development planfocuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and usetheir strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees tosenior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University,The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte'sculture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte. Corporatecitizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities atDeloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, wesuggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NYCSSPEMZ012-CL4