Senior Auditor - ICG Markets Operations
Citi Institutional Client Group (ICG) provides world-class products and financing solutions for corporations, governments, and institutional investors through dominant underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities. ICG Operations is a key support and control partner to the business, providing operational support to all trading areas across a number of sites in North America (NAM) and globally. The NAM ICG Operations audit team is responsible for coverage of key operational processes, including settlements, payments, corporate actions, margining, and loan processing.
The Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of Citi's risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge through value-added perspectives or advisory service to help Citi reach business goals. Key Responsibilities:
- As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to ICG Operations, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .