Senior Business Analyst
- 110K+ bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
Looking for a strong Business Analyst to join our financial team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Strong understanding of Capital Markets and Finance/Risk
- Wealth Management and/or Investment Management experience
- Knowledge of Financial Regulatory Reporting
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of SQL, Visual Basic
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications interacting professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
This is a fantastic role for a growing team. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org