Synechron Inc. is seeking Sr. Business Analyst – Electronic Payments with experience in financial services to join our team in NYC.
- Ensure Global Payments maintains compliance with payment industry rules, regulations, mandates and laws impacting merchant processing.
- Undertake investigative work to determine business opportunities, and specify effective business processes
- Conduct investigations for strategy studies, requirements specifications and feasibility studies
- Take responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions
- Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way and produce a consistently high standard of documentation
- Define, plan and justify (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes
- Assist clients/users in defining acceptance criteria for testing of automated systems;
- Produce business models in support of business strategy
- Eﬀective Communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, organize and document processes.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- 8+ years ﬁnancial services industry experience.
- 2+ years Digital & Physical payment implementation experience
- Knowledge of Payments data/object/service models
- Knowledge of network integration with 3rd party networks including ACH, ATM, RTP, Card Networks will be plus