Senior Capital Markets Financial Analyst
Provide analytical support as well as develop complex financial models that will be used in revenue enhancement or expense reduction initiatives. Utilize data infrastructure by extracting, aggregating, and dissecting financial data and performance metrics for management review and action. Responsibilities
• Develop analytic models and data analysis to support business transformation recommendations. Analyze business situations, design and build statistical based models leveraging multiple data sources and tools for complex risk analysis across the company businesses to produce data driven recommendations to business leaders. Evaluate current practices and methods for reporting and analyzing data.
• Partner with business, technology and vendors to complete baseline activities and opportunities to improve current state and transform process and change initiatives, resulting in improved economics including both revenue and expenses. In depth business process modeling capability, organizational design and financial acumen are critical to the success of this role, as it is a balance of finance, strategy, operations and negotiations.
• Gather data and analyze problems across projects to protectively recommend solutions to strategic transformation leads. Work with the teams to execute project plan according to objectives and timeline. Required Qualifications
• Master's degree with a focus in Math, Physics, Economics, or quantitative field of study.
• 1-3 years' experience performing quantitative analysis.
• Proficiency in C++, Python. Preferred Qualifications
• Demonstrated financial acumen and data analysis capability; experienced in developing data-driven conclusions and recommendations.
• Demonstrated capability in executing project plans and driving initiatives to successful conclusions.
• Ability to work in an environment with multiple priorities. Ability to work independently; self-starter.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build strong relationships.
• Information management acumen including advanced desktop application and data modeling skills.
• 1+ year business process re-engineering and project management.