Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London and now New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to 115 people in 6.5 years of operation with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk, Regulatory and Test and provide solutions via 3 types of services…...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Brickendon Consulting are engaged with several Tier 1 Global Investment Banks to provide teams of Change & Transformation Consultants on-site projects. As a result, we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Business Analysts, to join our New York consulting teams on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will join our US Strategy Practice, based in New York, as a Senior Consultant and Business Analyst. They will work as part of a Brickendon Consulting team to drive Practice thought leadership and deliver Transformation engagements on-site with our Banking clients.
Their initial focus will be as a Business Analyst, delivering Change Analysis, strategy and governance across a large technology change initiative.
An overview of responsibilities:
· Join as a member of our US Strategy Practice.
· Contribute to thought leadership within our Strategy practice.
· Managing key stakeholders.
· Leading and forging new client relationships. .
· Creating and maintaining requirements for the programme.
· Performing Gap Analysis.
· Produce FRDs and BRDs
· Identify & specify as necessary “as is” and “to be” business processes
· Conducting data analysis based on specific business requirements.
· Working with Technical Leads and IT to agree and deliver regular deliverables.
· Work independently to drive through change.