Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Senior Financial Advisor to help formulate and implement investment and financial planning advice, to manage existing client relationships, and to participate in new business development activities.
As a member of a Client Team at the firm that works with about 200 clients, you will be providing:
- Client Service: Actively support clients under the team leader
- Financial Plan Creation: Based on a client’s goals and circumstances, create financial plans that address questions such as at when a client can retire with financial security
- Investment Portfolio Creation: Reviewing a client’s current investments and objectives, give a client a picture of his or her current portfolio composition and within the firm’s guidelines create a custom portfolio that the firm will manage
- Relationship Management: Help manage a number of the team’s client relationships, advising clients under the firm’s principal while being supported by other members of the team
- Specialization: Be a specialist and leader of a practice group working with one segment of clients
- Investment Coverage: Participate on the firm’s investment committee and cover a segment of the investment universe
- Business Development: Build relationships, including with other professionals (e.g. accountants and attorneys), that lead to new clients for the firm
- Minimum of three years in Wealth Management with demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
- Strong Financial Planning/Wealth Management acumen, judgment and experience
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university with a high GPA
- Impressive standardized test scores
- Possess the CFP® or CFA designation, or having passed the exam for the designation, a strong plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify difficult financial concepts to educate a less experienced audience
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Team player, collaborative, able to work effectively with others
- Organized, able to set priorities
- Of the highest integrity
- Possess a “client-first” mentality
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation includes salary plus incentive based on experience and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Generous Profit Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), tuition reimbursement to a Financial Planning Program and Exam Fee, renewal of CFP and CFA designations, up to $500 for gym reimbursement, Membership to NAPFA.
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com