This is an opportunity to work with a sophisticated team of financial industry experts at a major hedge fund developing platforms within Global Credit. The ideal person will be a senior lead software developer with trading systems experience in the financial services environment
Strong communication skills with researchers, analysts, portfolio managers, and other developers required. Technical communications ability to clearly propagate the pros/cons/risks of approach and build consensus around the best approaches. The goal is to build a common systems foundation across the diverse set of businesses within Global Credit.
7 years of software development experience
A Degree in engineering or computer science
- Well versed in micro and macro system design fundamentals
- Operational fluency in a server-side imperative/object-oriented programming language (e.g. C++/Java/Go/Rust). The Client uses use C++.
- Ability to write modern but simple and easy to read code (for non-experts) at a higher level
- Preferred Skills: C++, Python, kdb, C#/Desktop .NET, OLTP relational stores, Kafka, Redis, gRPC, hdf5, blob storage, k8s. The client uses Python
- What You’ll Get
- Direct exposure to users who are experts in their respective fields and who are equally engaged in building a long term business.
- The ability to build and iterate in a low friction environment on mission-critical problems.
- Teammates with decades of collective experience building technology inside and outside of financial services.
- The unique opportunity to be part of setting the foundation of a platform built to last.