Senior Front-End UI Developer (Angular)
Clearing, Markets & Issuer Services Technology (CMIST)
is responsible for application development and support for critical business systems including Repo Edge (collateral management), Enterprise Payment Hub (multi-currency payment processing), and Broker Dealer Clearance (securities clearing), along with approximately 350 other applications used by the following high-priority business services and their clients. Markets & Market Risk Technology (MMRT)
within CMIST provides technology management and application development for Foreign Exchange (FX), Securities Finance, Global Collateral Management, Liquidity Management, and Fixed Income & Equities businesses. The technology group also supports the company's market risk and counterparty credit risk platforms.
If you are a talented, experienced, energetic developer, passionate about technology - join a dynamic team as a principal software engineer, and help us grow our client-facing, industry-leading institutional short-term investment platform.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 10-14 years of experience in software development required
- Previous hands on experience coding and building enterprise level applications
- Appreciation for non-functional requirements: performance, scalability, testability
- Experience with Continuous Deployment/Integration practices, including automated unit/integration/regression testing.
- Experience with Agile SDLC model.
- Proactively staying abreast of new technology and industry trends, and sharing knowledge with the development team.
- Experience working in a geographically and culturally diverse global team environment.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, responsive and proactive.
- Understanding of back end technology stack (Java, RESTful APIs, data and databases)
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624 Requisition Number: