Senior Full Stack Lead Application Developer
JobDescription : Senior Full Stack Lead Application Developer
As a key member of the application development team, this individual will be responsible for leading the technical development and support for internal web applications supporting our Ratings business. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Deliver business value by delivering enhancements to our web applications.
- Guide the development team through the process of design, developing, and unit testing.
- Interface with database development team, infrastructure, web developers, and other teams as needed.
- Interface and communicate effectively with business partners.
- Evaluate, assess, plan, and guide technical direction and architecture decisions.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments. This includes gathering and understanding requirements, technical specifications, design, architecture, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, and code management.
- Collaborate with onsite and offsite team members effectively.
- Should independently drive and execute complex technical requirements.
- Be an enthusiastic mentor to development team.
- Be a self-starter that is also an excellent team player.REQUIRED KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or equivalent, Master's degree preferred.
- 6+ years of Designing and coding experience.
- 6+ years in Java J2EE building web applications
- 2+ years of experience with Web technologies including java script frameworks like Angular and Ionic
- 3+ years of experience with related frameworks and technologies ( Restful services Spring, JDBC, MVC)
- High proficiency in developing SPA application using Angular2 framework
- Understanding of Swagger framework
- Technical proficiency in software build tools like Maven, ANT and shell scripts and continues integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Understanding of SQL and relational database technologies (Oracle).