Senior Institutional Sales Specialist
- Base plus Incentive compensation
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
MSCI real estate sales specialists are responsible for both new business sales and ongoing relationship management with large institutional real estate investors. This sales specialist will travel within the eastern United States to meet clients regarding new products and prospect new client business.
We are looking for a highly skilled, motivated, and consultative institutional sales specialist to join our client coverage organization, with a focus on MSCI’s private real estate performance analytics and index data.
- Build revenue from MSCI’s real estate index data and performance analytics (legacy IPD)
- Achieve targeted revenue goals in a high pressure sales environment
- Work closely with other internal functions (business management unit, research, marketing, client service etc
- Creation and timely execution of sales pipeline via Salesforce
- Strategic account planning and consultative sales process
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI’s real estate products and methodologies
- Maintain accurate records regarding account visits, client conversations, finalized contracts, etc
- Provide internal feedback from clients to marketing, sales, research and product development groups
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 7+ years consultative sales experience with a proven record of accomplishment, gained in the financial service industry
- Experience dealing with major international Investment Banks and other client types
- Experience selling financial technology solutions, performance analytics ideal
- Superior communication and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong sales closing skills and proven record for exceeding sales targets
- A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work successfully within a global team
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree and/or CFA charter holder preferred, or equivalent experience
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.