Senior Manager, AML/ATF and OFAC Program Governance and Strategic Initiatives
- $140,000 - $160,000
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Senior Manager.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for U.S. AML/ATF and OFAC governance/management committees and working groups;
- Assisting with and providing support for the development and maintenance of committee and working group mandates/charters, member lists and related artifacts (e.g. presentation and reporting templates, etc.);
- Ensuring that agendas, materials and management presentations/reports are prepared to required standards and provided timely to relevant stakeholders;
- Having primary responsibility for the tracking and driving completion of resulting action items/plans.
- Coordinating all WG meetings;
- Maintaining the WG Program Plan and Action Log, including both remediation (“issue”) and strategic initiative (“project”) action plans;
- Driving completion of the Program Plan and Action Log items;
- Preparing WG meeting summaries, materials and management reports.
- Managing the U.S. RA planning process, including (i) identifying control owners and other stakeholders, (ii) scheduling and coordinating U.S. RA questionnaire completion/information gathering, analysis, challenge session and report preparation activities;
- Working with control owners and other stakeholders to complete questionnaires and gather related information;
- Overseeing and working with control owners to perform analysis and document U.S. RA workpapers;
- Coordinating challenge sessions with control owners and other stakeholders to drive consensus results;
- Drafting and preparing U.S. RA report and supporting documentation;
- Tracking review and feedback from stakeholders, obtaining necessary approvals and issuing final/approved U.S. RA report.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, criminal justice, law or similar field. Advanced degrees or professional banking licenses/ designations preferred.
- ACAMS certification preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience, or educational equivalent, in financial crimes compliance or business administration within a financial institution setting or professional services/ management consulting firm.
- Strong and demonstrated experience in program/project management, including action plan design, tracking and execution.
- Expert management presentation skills and comfort dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Prior regulatory and audit exam management experience strongly preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Powerpoint required.