Senior OFAC/BSA Analyst | International Bank | NYC
- 75,000-85,000 + Bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group - US
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Senior OFAC/BSA Analyst at the New York branch of an international bank.
Our client, the branch office of an international bank, is looking for a Senior OFAC/BSA Analyst, reporting directly to the OFAC/BSA manager, to assist in reviewing high risk customers, products and services under the Bank’s Due Diligence program and ensuring the bank’s compliance with Bank Secrecy Act /AML regulations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Familiarity with BSA/AML regulations and customer due diligence reviews
- Experience reviewing OFAC dispositions and administrative tasks associated with OFAC and suspicious activity reporting
- About 4-6 years of related experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance
- CAMS Certification or ability to attain within 6 months
If interested please respond to this advert, email at jack.mcmanus@twentyrecruitment, or give me call 646-766-1202.