Senior Product Manager
JobDescription : The Role:
Senior Product Manager The Location:
New York, NY The Team:
The RatingsDirect Product Management team focuses on defining, managing and supporting data, analytics and workflow solutions for the distribution and consumption of S&P Global Ratings IP for the core use cases and market segments we serve. This creative team collaborates cross-sector and drives continuous improvements through product innovation and usability. The Impact:
Reporting to the RatingsDirect Sr. Product Management Lead, you will play a key role in the successful buildout of new product initiatives and support for our offerings in the market. You will work alongside S&P Global Technology, Commercial, Content and Operation teams to define executable business requirements that are aligned with Clients needs as well as the broader S&P Global strategy and goals. What's in it for you?
- You are going to be working in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for identifying trends in the market and working closely with clients and internal partners to identify and respond to meaningful developments.
- You will be a key contributor to the product vision, capturing and prioritizing requirements, and defining the platform roadmap and go-to-market strategy for core components of our strategic initiatives.
- You will work closely with our user experience, development, and quality assurance teams to deliver new capabilities to market.
You are responsible for owning and developing core components of strategic initiatives and key deliverables, ultimately driving revenue by meeting the needs of current clients, displacing competitors, penetrating new markets, solving new problems, or selling to new client bases. Your job is to build the best possible product for our clients, including:
- Serving as product and project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our product suite.
- Develop, own and execute core components of the product roadmap for multiple initiatives/delivery channels such as Desktop, Excel, API's & Feeds.
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
- Championing the RatingsDirect product suite both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, define and deliver initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong meeting facilitation, communication, and presentation/public speaking skills
- History of working well in a group setting and proven ability to deliver results
- Directly impacts the professional and/or technical direction and strategy for the core product offering including shaping and designing new products and services
- Uses conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e., identifying new/different solutions) to solve issues. Looks beyond immediate problems for wider implications and determines best path forward.
- 7+ Years in Industry
- 5+ Years in Business Analysis and Product Management
This position is limited to individuals who will not require company sponsorship now or in the future for continued employment.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.