Senior Project Manager
Our client a global investment bank is seeking a Senior Project Manager at their Midtown, Manhattan location Responsibilities:
- Using your project management expertise and knowledge to either facilitate (lead) and/or contribute on several projects running at the same time
- Analyze and assess the data and supporting materials/documents required to determine correct execution or remediation plan for a given project
- Breakdown and understand the issue(s) raised to be resolved / remediation
- Establish appropriate governance structure (roles / responsibilities, project plan (the deliverable) approvals required etc.) for a given project and track / measure progress
- Facilitate (when necessary) the appropriate escalations to resolve delivery / execution roadblocks
- Manage / support project related documentation tracking (use of Share Pt or other internal document retention application); project charters, plans, delivery supporting materials (requirements documents, test results, approvals etc.)
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- This role requires the ability to negotiate with stakeholders and clients
- Multiple priorities necessitate transparent communications and level setting of expectations with the CIO team and specifically projects related stakeholders and clients.
- Experienced use of MS software including excel, power point, word
- Working knowledge of MS project is a plus
- PMP certification or other project management related certification is a plus
- Exposure to key division stakeholders and internal clients
- Years of Experience suggested: 5-8 years
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.