- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Project Manager, Identity and Access Management, Information Risk and Security
Location: New York, NY, USA
- Scope and Impact
- As an experienced professional in Financial Project Management with significant and successful focus on delivery leveraging Agile Methodology, the Senior PM will be responsible for delivery of the Identity and Access Management (IDAM) system upgrade as well as the integration of critical Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) relevant and business critical applications to the identity management platform
- This work involves the integration of highly complex and critical legacy financial systems for identity and access management, as relates to the appropriate IT General Controls (ITGC), which requires highly specific experience in the financial industry
- The Senior PM will leverage extensive financial systems business experience and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) skills to coordinate, design, test, deploy and document the delivery of appropriate access and identity management controls as relates to Audit, Compliance and SOX
- Manage multiple (15+) project work streams for the onboarding and integration of legacy systems with internal and external dependencies, complex scopes, and a high level of risk requiring mitigation plans
- Provide direction to matrixed project teams consisting of employees, on-site consultants and offshore resources, and ensure the team supports departmental goals and objectives
- Oversee and ensure the delivery of privileged access accounts and all fileshare and SharePoint access, centrally managed through IDAM (SailPoint) with awareness and validation work coordinated with teams responsible for HiPAM, Active Directory, fileshare, and SharePoint management
- Oversee the delivery of automated reporting to address monitoring, notification and escalation for SOD hi-risk roles / AD Access SOX controls
- Project manage the delivery of oversight and reporting that provides full visibility over all privileged access accounts, automates joiner/mover/leaver processing delivers preventative and protective controls, and enforces access of least privileged control
- Ensure effective delivery by coordinating and managing project meetings, creating estimates, gathering and documenting requirements, leading scheduling/planning efforts, identifying and communicating risks, and managing project finances within the PDLC framework. Review and clarify project requirements, provide estimates and task breakdowns, and participate in the creation and delivery of accurate and achievable project plans and budgets.
- Participate in group portfolio planning and prioritization efforts and accurately capture and communicate project priorities
- Partner with other teams within InfoSec, IT and the business to develop and maintain relationships by engaging stakeholders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Provide well-crafted stakeholder and governance communications on time with accuracy and completeness
- Job Knowledge
- Project manager with experience in large scale finance, banking and risk initiatives; prior experience as business analyst and/or finance analyst required
- Significant experience with highly complex QA/systems integration with large scale, SOX relevant financial applications
- Specific experience with major release management of critical Sarbanes-Oxley tagged applications as related to process controls
- Strong understanding and experience with privileged administrator and developer access: testing and validation, experience with Audit and SOX regulated industries, as well as CSM and PM leadership
- Multi-personnel coordination and multi-party coordination and planning
- Experience with deployment of highly regulated and managed applications in regards to Unit, QA, UAT, Deployment and post-Production Migration and Testing procedures ie, Financial, Controls, AD, Oracle and Sybase systems.
- Specific experience with QA, UAT, and Post-Production Testing Design, Documentation and Execution in the following areas:
- Full end to end System Integration Testing
- Access certifications
- Access request/revoke for relevant applications
- Approvals workflows
- AD Group assignment for relevant applications
- Joiner, Leaver and Transfer workflows
- Emphasis on successful and timely delivery of programs conducted in an Agile manner with particular attention to SOX sensitive systems
- Proven experience in leading and managing multiple projects with multiple internal and external dependencies, complex or multiple scopes, a higher level of risk requiring mitigation plans
- Experience with mission critical financial systems
- Enterprise Architect Designs
- System migrations/Integrations
- Enterprise Implementations
- Proven experience in leading project estimation and planning exercises
- Ability to present project status to various levels of personnel
- Decision Making Authority
- Keeps management well informed of activities and raises concerns as appropriate; Uses judgment to assess when to bring issues and suggestions for improvement to management's attention
- Relies on management for key decision making
- BA or BS or equivalent; Agile or CSM Certification required
- Experience managing Agile and Waterfall financial project budgets of at least $2M
- Experience with Financial Systems upgrades and corresponding requirements for Federal regulation and oversight reporting
- Experience and working knowledge of IDAM controls as pertains to Financial systems including managing Deposit compliance, AML and Operational quarterly releases
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent; Microsoft Project Online, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using:
- 6+ years progressive & extensive project management work experience in Financial Services industry: Progressive experience in technology disciplines that may include iterative development, testing, release, maintenance experience, infrastructure solution delivery or service management
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.