Senior Request For Proposal (RFP) Writer
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Vontobel Asset Management, Inc.
- 30 May 18 2018-05-30
The Senior Request for Proposal (RFP) Writer will have the responsibility of coordinating all phases of the proposal process in response to RFPs, leading the effort to support our Global sales teams. This role is responsible for researching, writing, reviewing and producing proposals related to Vontobel’s Quality Growth business. The Senior RFP Writer will be responsible for working directly with subject matter experts, researching and drafting new responses as well as editing existing content. The Senior RFP Writer will assist in screening RFPs by analyzing requirements and make suggestions on whether to proceed with a response.
In addition this role will manage the consultant database population which is handled by an external service specialist.
Vontobel Asset Management, Inc. is a global investment management firm dedicated exclusively to managing long-only global equity portfolios. Established in 1984, Vontobel serves both institutional and intermediary clients including some of the world’s leading corporations, public and private pension funds. Vontobel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vontobel Holding AG and a sister company of Bank Vontobel AG, one of Switzerland’s foremost and financially stable private banks for more than ninety years. Vontobel’s investment expertise is rooted in its passion for active asset management. We believe the Firm has built a successful track record by taking a common sense investment approach: seek high quality growth at sensible prices to generate consistently attractive risk-adjusted long-term performance with less than benchmark risk.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, write, and edit responses to RFPs, RFIs, due diligence requests, and consultant databases as a part of the sales process.
- Assist in managing content within PMAPs; adding new content, editing/updating existing content, utilizing PMAPs functionality.
- Collaborate with members of the sales, marketing, portfolio management or compliance/legal teams to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Effectively manage and coordinate time and responsibilities related to RFP preparation and distribution.
- Project manage consultant database population (compilations/uploading of data and quality control)
- Support key sub-advisory relationship with product information
- 5+ years of relevant asset management experience in equities
- 5+ years of experience in proposal writing and/or business communications preferred
- Proven ability to communicate technical information in a clear manner
- Strong business communication skills in command of the English language including grammar, sentence structure, and proofreading ability
- Ability to work well under pressure in a high-demand pipeline & deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with PMAPs is a plus
- Ability to self-manage project details and work with different organizational levels within the organization
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team
- Work is performed under moderate supervision and is subject to regular review for soundness of judgment, accuracy, and progress toward completion
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organizational skills with demonstrated experience in managing multiple, deadline-driven projects
- Ability to quickly learn and gain in-depth understanding of existing and new products and services
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Vontobel is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.