- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Software Engineer
Location: New York, NY, USA
The Senior Software Engineer will act as a technical lead on custom engineering projects related to Moody's Analytics Accelerator's project the latest AI project to come out of the Accelerator team. This is a key position in the engineering team is responsible for architecting, implementing and driving all aspects of the software, infrastructure and product.
Required The ideal candidate will:
• Lead multiple distributed teams through full development lifecycle
• Design and develop integrated solutions based on customer-and team- generated requirements
• Actively participate in team and capability maturation efforts including Agile rituals
• Take ownership of projects and provide adequate visibility into progress
• Promote productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
• Mentor fellow engineers
• Shows exceptional attention to detail as well as problem-solving and communication skills
• Aggressively address and resolve problems and improve processes, products, and/or services
• Java, C++similar high level languages
• Strong experience of one or more scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc)
• SOA / REST
• SQL queries / Relational database technology
• Testing Frameworks (JUnit, etc.)
• Cloud / Distributed computing
Preferred Experience in
• AI/ML exposure/experience
• Development IDE (IntelliJ, Eclipse, etc.)
• Apigee API management (or other API management tools)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.