Senior Software Engineer - Terminal Transport
Who are we?
Who are you?
- Node.js cloud workers and the Platform as a Service that hosts them.
- Terminal connectivity to the datacenter
We are looking for a highly collaborative and curious individual who likes to dive in and solve problems. If you describe yourself as self-starting, someone who takes ownership of the task, is goal-oriented and challenges the status quo, you'll fit right in! We'll trust you to
You'll need to have
- Develop code and tests with a constant focus on correctness, performance and reliability
- Work with our SRE team to improve the operational environment and make it more reliable
- Stay up to date with industry trends and implement best practices within the team and its code-bases
We would like to see
- 3 years experience working with C++
- 3 years experience building software for UNIX or Linux Operating systems
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Expertise with data structures and algorithms
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with high performance distributed systems
- Experience with Python or Go
- Experience writing software using POSIX APIs
- Experience designing network protocols