Senior Treasury Analyst
Job Description The candidate will be a member of the Americas Cash Management Treasury team at Moody's. He/she will need to align very closely with the global Treasury team as well as Moody's Tax, Planning and Accounting teams, and will be primarily responsible for:
- Maintaining daily cash position, including cash reporting, cash reconciliation, wire transfer processing and investments. Supporting Treasury activities such as investments, FX, and inter-company transactions within the Treasury management system and various portals.
- Creating short and long range cashflow forecasts to support management reporting and corporate finance activities including dividends, intercompany loans and repatriation activities. Developing and performing processes for periodic variance analysis.
- Working collaboratively with Treasury peers, Planning, Controllership and Tax groups to improve forecasting by addressing deficiencies in processes and standardizing cashflow forecasting methodology.
- Developing, monitoring and reporting of key operational metrics and management dashboards identifying areas of risks and opportunities such as idle cash, investment returns and bank fees.
- Addressing banks' KYC (know your customer) inquiries and performing bank account administration as needed.
- Providing ad hoc support to cash management and corporate finance related projects and assignments as required. Developing financial models that support strategic initiatives and allow leadership team to evaluate critical financial decisions.
- Implementing Corporate Treasury controls and policies and ensuring compliance.
- Working closely with the Treasury Technology team on new system implementations.
- Participating in global cash repatriation planning and execution efforts.
- Documenting processes and procedures in accordance with SOX standards. Assisting in providing quarterly and annual deliverables to external and internal auditors.
- Performing additional duties as directed by Treasury management.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economic or accounting
- 4+ years of experience in Treasury and cash operations experience required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, capacity to perform detailed analysis while understanding big picture implications
- Strong technical treasury skills including prior cash management experience and treasury management system (preferably Reval) knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting
- Demonstrated high standards of integrity
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment and ability to deliver results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products. Intermediate to advanced excel user preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.