Senior UX/ UI Designer - Corporate - Information Technology
Jefferies, the global investment banking firm, has served companies and investors for over 50 years. Headquartered in New York, with offices in over 30 cities around the world, the firm provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securities research, as well as wealth and asset management. The firm provides a full range of investment banking services including underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and recapitalization, and other advisory services across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jefferies Financial Group (NYSE: JEF), a diversified holding company.
CRM & Analytics Team Overview:
The CRM & Analytics team is a highly strategic and cross-functional team responsible for leading the firm's global digitalization effort. This initiative, spanning all client-facing business units and corporate functions, will drive innovation and strategic change through technology, data science, and deep analytics. The team partners with key business leaders and industry experts to build transformational technology to drive revenue, maximize efficiency, and optimize the allocation of resources. The CRM & Analytics team is at the forefront of Jefferies' cloud initiative, leveraging best-in-class cloud-based technologies to replace legacy on-premises solutions to provide intelligent trend insights, actionable opportunities, decision support, and transparency into all client and business-related activities.
Are you a UX professional with a passion for fusing financial analytics into digital interfaces that drive action, productivity, and client revenue?
We are looking for a UX designer with experience in mobile and desktop , including Salesforce Lightning design to be responsible for conducting user research and translate findings into task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final designs specs.
Qualifications Required Background:
- Lead design workshops to define user personas and journeys, and business processes
- Identify design challenges and devise intuitive and elegant solutions to enhance user experience
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on your designs.
- Create wireframes and mockups using Sketch, Invision, and pen and paper
- Learn and follow designs patterns of out-of-the-box platform
- Build on brand standard custom UX patterns and styles
- Work directly with stakeholders to craft a Capital Markets and Investment Banking world-class experience
- Share your obsession with post-it notes
Strongly Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of UX design experience.
- 2+ years of Salesforce design experience , specifically with Lightning
- Experience designing large enterprise applications
- Expert in InVision, Sketch, and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working in an Agile/Waterfall hybrid environment
- Experience in creating and following re-usable design systems, including responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and visual design specs
- Familiar with CSS & the Angular framework
- Capital Markets and Investment Banking industry experience
- Knowledge of data visualization design best practices
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Salesforce Einstein, PWA and OpenFin