Senior Web App/HTML5 Developer (NYC)
Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
For more than 40 years, Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space, and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. Employees at Interactive Brokers constantly challenge the status quo, breaking boundaries on every level to offer the advanced trading platforms with the most sophisticated features for our growing customer base. And all at the lowest costs.
Do you have solid Web App skills that you're ready to put to the test as a hands-on contributor on a complex, large-scale real-time project? Do you have the drive to make features work seamlessly and efficiently with one another, and pride yourself on building beautiful and easy to use UIs? If you answered yes, then join us!
We're looking to hire a talented Senior Web App Developer to be a key player in one of our company's most critical initiatives, as we both expand our trading app offerings and modernize our UI using Vue.js toolkit. You will be someone who can:
You will have:
- Spend 90% of their time doing hands-on coding.
- Work well on a team of intelligent, intense and fast-moving co-workers.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or related area.
- At least 3 years of commercial software development experience with an emphasis on single-page web app development.
- Expert level knowledge of front-end web technologies.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude and be technically oriented.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good English written/verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups.
- Education reimbursement, and learning opportunities.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Curious about our what it's like to work at IBKR? Click the HERE to view a short message from current employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info