- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Aug 18
Server-side UNIX/C++ Developer #115825
Internal Systems Development group is responsible for building and maintaining the core application framework which underpins all Equities trading systems such as algorithmic engines, matching engines and exchange links. The group is also responsible for introducing and incorporating into the framework emerging technologies such as network hardware accelerators, FPGA cards, etc.
The group follows open source development model and is accepting contributions from application developers after proper review.
- Hands-on experience and good knowledge of modern C++
- Experience in design and development of server-side applications
- Understanding of distributed systems design
- Good understanding of networking protocols and messaging frameworks
- Should be familiar with high throughput, low latency server architecture
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of debugging techniques
- Must have ability to write code targeting multiple operating systems
- Must be able to use source control systems
- Should be familiar with tools commonly used in Linux environment
- Must have experience with GCC, MSVC, GDB, SVN etc.
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting, Perl, Python etc.