Service Delivery Manager, Managed Risk Services
Service Delivery Manager, ManagedRisk Services
The Deloitte Advisory practicehelps clients create and protect value in order to realize strategicobjectives, protect shareholder value, and achieve improvedprofitability. Advisory Managed Risk Services helps the Deloitte Advisorypractice identify, develop, and deliver market differentiatedservices. We are the destination for professionals who want to bepart of a high-impact team driving growth opportunities for Deloitte, and whowant the opportunity to use their unique strengths and develop their talents. We are seeking an experienced andenergetic Service Delivery professional to join our Managed Risk Services teamsupporting clients in Northeast US.
Our ideal candidate bringsbuild experience, outstanding analytical capabilities, an excellent attentionto detail and the interest to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. As acritical member of the team, you will help craft how managed services aredeveloped and delivered and will work with senior executive partners on highimpact growth projects across the firm.
The Service Delivery Manager playsan integral role in leading client delivery of those managed servicescontracted for. Establish strategic relationships with each clientengagement responsible for which transcends the tactical delivery details, thusensuring appropriate focus on longer-term client objectives. The key job responsibilitiesinclude the following: Client Relationship
- Adept at interfacing with C and VP level management. Develop regular cadence for executive interaction
- Continually steer senior management to ensure awareness of current delivery status
- Build Trusted Advisor Status with Client
- Conduct regular reviews with client including periodic strategic sessions (ie Solution Roadmap sessions)
- Drive overall Managed Service delivery to success by keeping balance between client's expectations and delivery realities
- Communicate general direction for Deloitte Managed Risk Services, achievements, and the capabilities that are possible from the firm
The key skills required are asfollows: Technicalexpertise:
- Ensures client and implementation team adheres to Deloitte Managed Risk Services policies and procedures
- Owns overall Managed Risk Services Delivery including service related interactions with client
- Work Closely with Project Manager, Operations team and onsite resources on execution of Managed Risk Services tasks & operations
- Conduct internal & external kickoffs
- Coordinate with Implementation leads to align with project schedule to ensure key Managed Risk Services milestones built into plan including resources, environment availability dates, transition plan, performance testing, etc.
- Secure client approval concerning activities & timing
- Participate in project steering committee and/or project status meetings during implementations
- Manage escalations for Managed Risk Services related matters during client lifecycle
- Periodic client reviews (provide related delivery reports, ensure SLAs are being maintained and escalate where necessary)
- Facilitate transition to Managed Risk Services
- Work with client to proactively plan changes
- Understand new solution releases, specific benefits to clients and work with team to position opportunities related to upgrade
- Oversee Managed Risk Services engagement financials (validate billings, invoice issues, collections)
• Provides strategic direction andmanagement to drive the solution strategy and overall solution developmentlifecycle - this includes, but is not limited to, solution planning,development, validation/testing, market positioning, pricing and end of lifeprocesses
• Develops the solution strategy androadmap identifying critical needs to create a prioritized development pipeline
• Validates market requirements andvalue proposition for current and future enhancements through marketplaceactivities, research, and client feedback Managementskills:
• Provides leadership and collaboratewith Delivery, Architecture, Sales, Marketing, Finance as well as otherSolution Managers to develop standardized solution offerings, defineGo-to-Market strategies, build sales pipeline, and manage p ricing &contracting strategies Solution Success:
• Aligns efforts to finalize pricing,financial models, and contracting processes (including service levelagreements, general business terms, etc.) that are central to solution planningand sales process Other:
- Good working knowledge of software programs Minitab, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project.
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to proactively take initiative and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, analytical and statistical problem solving tools.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with both technical and non-technical personnel, and influence the direction of projects.
- Broad business knowledge and ability to link client needs with business processes.
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of managers, associates, and clients.
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills.
- Passionate about delivery excellence and client success, willing to drive and remove impediments to successful delivery
- Growth mindset, highly adaptable, able to adjust performance based on coaching
- Strategic, critical, logical, and creative thinker
- Takes initiative, able to craft role and lead others, comes with a natural tendency towards solutions
- Brings a positive approach, easy to work with, enjoys working with other accomplished, strong professionals
- Travel required based on engagement needs
- Location: New Jersey, New York, Connecticut
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATEMGRSK010-MS