- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 18
Shell/Database Developer - AVP #112244
Treasury IT supports Global Treasury and the Liquidity Management and Measurement functions of the Bank. The main areas of delivery are, Liquidity Management, Exposure Management, Money Market
Funding and Execution.
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our New York team. You should have significant years of IT development experience with 5 plus years of Oracle and Perl/Shell Programming. Preferably, you should have an understanding of Money Market and knowledge of Finacle Treasury application.
In this role you will help co-ordinate all the testing and will interface with the development and support staff in India. In additional, you will be the senior developer for three regions of Americas, Asia Pac and EMEA.
This position will report into the Regional GMM IT Manager in New York.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a Reputed University
- At least 6 years of experience with Unix/Shell/Perl programming
- Experience working with Oracle DB using PL-SQL
- A very good communication skill is paramount. Being able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with traders and users at various levels is very important
- At least two years of support of a trading or other mission critical application is required
- Being familiar with Money Market concepts and/or Finacle Treasury system is very desirable but not required